Cryptocurrency users have lost more than $3 billion from hacker attacks, loss of keys, and theft. EVEN solves the problem of how to store digital assets, and provides a simple and secure way of transferring digital assets between blockchains.
the cryptocurrency market and the financial sector
Financial losses in particular affect the vast majority of funds that are stored with centralized services, which regularly lose their clients' money.
The following difficulties are currently facing the blockchain and cryptocurrencies: the current platforms are slow; currencies are volatile; transactions and smart contracts are expensive; transactions are performed in accordance with opaque and insecure models; and there is a high entry threshold for new users.
There are a multitude of protocols : the number of blockchain platforms is growing, which makes the question of how they should interact with each other increasingly complex. The lack of a single interface for the various protocols limits the development of the market.
The EVEN platform is the best solution.
Enjoy secure trading on a protected and decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. You will not lose your money, even if the platform is hacked or compromised by third parties.
0% transaction fee
3-tier loyalty program in which members are paid bonus fees for each client that they refer
For miners and master nodes
How it works
The platform works on the basis of a distributed repository of security deposits.
- The order book is located on the P2P network.
- Security is ensured by collecting security deposits, which are made by the master nodes in the EVEN cryptocurrency.
- Transactions are initiated by EVEN network users and are written to the blockchain by the master nodes.
- This repository works on the basis of the unique Decentralized Security Deposit (DsD) consensus algorithm that was developed by the team at the EVEN Foundation.
- The platform infrastructure is provided by a P2P network of master nodes, which are the nodes of the other blockchains.
- The team had the objective of creating a solution that would meet the requirements of the professional trader market, this solution was to be competitive and guarantee the safety of the stored funds. Understanding the problem from the inside (some team members suffered losses from working on CEX), it was decided to use the blockchain technology, to overcome the problems associated with the safe storage of funds.
- Mathematical and economic system modeling was made. As a result of negotiations with representatives of centralized and decentralized stock exchanges, as well as experts in the cryptocurrency market and banking services, the original concept underwent major changes, the team gathered enough material for the formation of the White Paper.
- The White Paper was formed, the team expanded through personal investments. The project moved to the active stage of concept definition and preparation for the development start
- The evenfound.org website is launched, the public version of the White Paper, the opportunity to take part in the development of the project, and the ability to purchase tokens at the initial price is introduced.
- Development of a prototype product that is not a viable solution from the point of view of an end-user, the solution will reflect a number of key product features, have full implementation of block building and consensus building on the basis of DPoS, as well as protection of stored assets by the DSD algorithm.
- At this stage, EVEN DEX will receive an additional set of tools to create a minimally viable product (MVP). EVEN DEX will still operate in a test environment.
- The beta version of EVEN DEX, will not have significant additions to the product, this stage is designed to search for and correct possible errors, critical vulnerabilities and in-depth testing of the system involving a wide range of participants. The system still works on test blockchains
- After fixing all the errors found, and getting a stable version of the product, the real issue of tokens on the EVEN blockchain unit will be made, all the blockchains integrated into the system will be transferred from the test to the regular network. At the stage of pre-release, the system can still detect errors, the probability of critical vulnerabilities is extremely small, but to limit risks, restrictions on the input of funds from one account will be introduced.
- Full product launch. Artificial restrictions withdrawall